The Total Package
The JXi pool heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is available in four BTU sizes, 200K (coming soon!), 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
- Ultra-compact, 2'x2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
- Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged, for easy maneuverability and transport
- Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
- 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
Coming in 2016! VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
- Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
- Automation actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi's header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available.
- Energy-efficient - 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design - Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi pool heater is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation - 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb®-Ready - Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi pool heater models
- Easy Access - Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement - 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series pool heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation - Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control - Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.